An Overview of JCL & Sysout Capabilities for your Eclipse Environment
This webinar explores SEA's Eclipse Plug-in's new features and capabilities and discusses how they allow developers to quickly find defects and more easily identify the impacts of their changes.
Key Topics of the Webinar:
- An Overview of SEA's Eclipse plug-in's for JCL Testing and JCL/Sysout/Syslog Reporting
- SEA Eclipse Plug-in Updates and new features
- Eclipse Batch Testing Cases
- How to view and take action on your Recent Run History from an Eclipse IDE
- Market Trends and SEA upcoming enhancements
Sal Del Conte
Sal is a recognized expert in batch optimization and JCL Development. He is a 40 year IT industry veteran who has held positions with CA as the Vice President of Global Mainframe Practices, as well as with Diversified Software as the Vice President of Operability Services.
For the last 10 years, Sal has led the Implementation Services and Support organizations for Software Engineering of America, a world leader in z Systems and IBM i software products and expertise.
Jim Morgan is the Director of Sales for Software Engineering of America. Jim has extensive experience in Enterprise Software for Build and Run organizations. Jim specializes in providing modernized IBM Z products for JCL testing, batch output management and IBM Z observability for DevOps Enterprises.