In this webinar we discuss 5 reasons why your company should move beyond the native IBM i Job Scheduler to a more robust scheduling platform.
With the native IBM i scheduler your company may be able to fulfill some of your current scheduling needs, but with growth in demand of information and the need to reduce scheduling errors, having a more automated scheduling process can benefit your company and staff. Whether you are using the IBM native scheduler or an in-house developed solution, a third-party scheduler improves automation, reduces job failures, and increases visibility across all systems for IT personnel.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How dependencies and advanced conditions can improve automation
- Reducing the time to identify and respond to job related issues and failures
- How you can improve compliance with audit requirements
- Automating areas you may never have thought of
- How to improve developer efficiency
- Benefits of setting custom calendars for your processing