Best Practices for Protecting IBM i Data with Field Encryption
During this recorded Webinar, we discuss best practices to effectively encrypt your IBM i sensitive data columns while at rest as well as in transit. We answer your most urgent questions about IBM i field encryption, including:
- What is IBM i FIELDPROC enhancement for the OS?
- Protecting your sensitive data for files at the record level using industry standard AES encryption
- Segregation of duties while applying field level encryption: authorization to encrypt versus viewing encrypted data
- Masking to prevent data compromise versus clear-text viewing
- Search tools to locate and select appropriate fields of encryption
- Compliance regulations requiring encryption
- Performance considerations
Lloyd Ramdarie is an IBM i Technical Support team member at Software Engineering of America. His has worked in the IBM i space for many years, with heavy involvement in securing the IBM i.
Lloyd is a seasoned IT professional who can utilize his vast experiences and expertise to help you implement the very best end to end security solutions in the IBM i environment.