Most organizations have automated the creation of a significant number of reports for auditing and monitoring security activity on the IBM i. However, most companies often struggle with being able to analyze all this data.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Take IBM i Security data and reports and turn it into valuable information
- Determine which devices are connecting to/from the IBM i
- Identify which TCP servers are active and which functions they are performing
- Discover what objects are being remotely accessed
- Understand why OS400’s QAUDJRN is so huge