IBM i Password Reset Trends:
Self-Service, Web UI, Multi-factor authentication, security, cost
In this recorded webinar, we review the problems associated with manual IBM i password resets and demonstrate how self-service password reset programs reduce costs, increase productivity, meet compliance requirements, and increase security.
We discuss the following:
• How automated IBM i self-service password reset programs save time & money while increasing productivity & security.
• The five key benefits IBM i organizations receive when moving to an automated password reset system
• Modernizing IBM i password changes and administration by using a Web user interface
• Why multi-factor authentication is becoming a mandatory requirement for password resets
• A live demo of the iSecurity Password Reset solution for self-service IBM i password resets
Lloyd Ramdarie is an IBM i Technical Support team member at Software Engineering of America. His background includes working in IBM i space for quite a number years with a large extent of his experience coming from heavy involvement with securing the IBM i. He is a seasoned IT professional who can utilize his vast experiences and expertise to help you implement the very best end to end security solutions in the IBM i environment.