Watch our webinar as we discuss what IBM i data should be sent to an enterprise SIEM product and the best ways to manage the transmission of data from the IBM i to an enterprise SIEM solution.
IBM i’s are the hosts of critical applications for many enterprises, and with the increase in sensitive information on many IBM i systems, there are new demands to manage, monitor and correlate this data with information across entire system environments.
Enterprise SIEM solutions such as Splunk, Imperva, QRadar, and others, allow you to gain a clear picture of your security and users, but understanding what data on the IBM i to send and managing the transmission can be a difficult and time-consuming process.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Why send IBM i data to a SIEM solution?
- SIEM logging vs Local data logging
- Necessary security data to send to a SIEM
- How to integrate your IBM i system with a SIEM product.
- Key criteria to consider for implementing a solution to transmit data from the IBM i.
- An overview into iSecurity Syslog capabilities for transmitting audit logs, remote activity, and more.