Is Your Mainframe Output Management System Too Costly?
Is your current z System Output Management solution plagued with spiraling costs and limiting architecture? Are you looking to contain mainframe costs yet still deliver the accessibility and flexibility for your customers that today’s market trends demand?
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Trends and Output Management challenges facing companies today
- Three Tier Service Based Architecture Overview
- Leveraging the power of the mainframe as the ideal host for your Database and Application servers
- JSON/REST APIs to unlock your data
- The benefits of using an intelligent and highly flexible web user interface
- Converting from an existing solution
Sal Del Conte
Sal is a recognized expert in batch optimization and JCL Development. He is a 40 year IT industry veteran who has held positions with CA as the Vice President of Global Mainframe Practices, as well as with Diversified Software as the Vice President of Operability Services.
For the last 10 years, Sal has led the Implementation Services and Support organizations for Software Engineering of America, a world leader in z Systems and IBM i software products and expertise.
Jim Morgan is the Director of Sales for Software Engineering of America. Jim has extensive experience in Enterprise Software for Build and Run organizations. Jim specializes in providing modernized IBM Z products for JCL testing, batch output management and IBM Z observability for DevOps Enterprises.